Player Development Saturdays 2017
Starting on May 27th, and running for 10 weeks, we’ve got the Player Development Saturdays back again for a third year.
Building on our strong relations with International coaches from the past few years, this year promises to be even better than ever.
Titans Team Coaches who have spent the winter and spring months coaching our players, are on board to support our International coaches as they continue to develop our players in their skills and abilities.
- Pat Price – Head Coach, Ireland U16 Boys
- Francis O’Sullivan – Ireland Women’s Assistant Coach
- Nabil Murad – Coach, Leicester Riders
- Richie O’Mahoney – Tullamore BC
- Maeve Coleman – Ireland Under 20 Womens Head Coach
- Sue Kinsella – Titans BC, Head Coach, Girls
- Paul Langan – Titans BC, Head Coach, Boys
Westside Community Centre
- Session 1: 10:00 – 11:30 [9, 10, 11 years old]
- Session 2: 11:30 – 1:00 [10, 11, 12, 13 years old]
- Session 3: 1:30 – 3:00 [12, 13, 14, 15 years old]
- Session 4: 3:00 – 4:30 [15, 16, 17, 18 years old]
The Player Development Sessions will cost €50 for the 10 weeks of training. I know that people will miss one or two sessions here and there, but even if you only make 5 sessions, it’s still great value for money, and kids will definitely see an improvement in their skills, abilities, and their love of basketball
Anyone who wishes to attend on a pay on the day basis, the charge will be €10, and priority of places will be given to those who sign up to the full 10 week program.
Register Today by filling in the form below, and paying by Credit Card. Our CC Payment service is fulfilled by Stripe.com.